Saturday, July 14, 2012

Character's alt forms?

Shizu's alternate form is based on dreams. Her VBs will be renamed as such eventually (Well, there's Dreamy already... Soft might become "REM" or something. Will figure it out eventually. Will likely call VCV "Lucid".)
Aroku's alternate form is (supposed to be) a fish. Eventually. When I get around to designing it. Although, she probably won't have other banks... If she does (ie, I get a new voicer for her and said CV records more for me), I'll decide a theme then; whether it's fish themed or elemental themed or something else all together.
And then my persona, Kotori...her alternate form/alter ego is Andromeda. She's the only one with an alt personality when she switches. If I ever manage to record an UTAU that sounds nothing like Aroku or Shizu (or, I get a different voicer for Aroku /and/ manage to fix that bank), it will likely be Andromeda. And anything else related to her will be galaxy/space related.

orz, Kotori and Shizu's forms are flying forms... I need to learn to pose floating/flying characters now, don't I.

No comments:

Post a Comment